Glasgow Welfare Rights service
The Glasgow Welfare Rights service can help single parents with questions and problems on a range of benefit and tax credit issues.
We can help you by:
- Giving you information on what benefits you might be entitled to and how to claim them
- Checking that you are getting the right amount of benefit
- Advising you on what will happen if your circumstances change
- Giving you advice on how to appeal against a decision on your claim.
- Informing you about changes to benefits such as Universal Credit.
Contact Anne Baldock on 0141 847 0444 or 07867 123318 for more information.
Alternatively, call the Lone Parent Helpline free on 0808 801 0323.